Our future museum on the move

museum_move2

museum_move1

These two photos, taken in October 1981, show the Old Frierson Place, as it was called, parked in a parking lot at U.S. 19 and Main Street, during its move from Seven Springs to Sims Park. The building began as the Seven Springs school in 1915. It served as a school for 10 years and then became a private residence until it was donated by Alex Acey to the West Pasco Historical Society.