Boris Milic was a visitor to the museum on April 20, 2019. He is holding the original menu for Lola’s Italian-American Restaurant in Port Richey, which his family owned. He donated to the museum some menus and other memorabilia from the restaurant, and we will post a few pictures of them soon. The restaurant was operated by parents Mike and Lola Milic and sister Mitzi Ceko and grandmother Lottie Alvarez. Lola’s opened on Jan. 19, 1977, at 1702 U. S. 19 North. The building is now occupied by KeyStone Title Agency. Boris is now one of the managers at Carrabba’s Italian Grill in Port Richey.