Museum visitors


Visitors to the WPHS museum on July 5, 2013: Doyle and Sheila Frierson and their grandchildren Ellie, Dallas, and Colt. Doyle Frierson is a grandson of Ed and Willie Maude Frierson, who owned and lived in the building that is now our museum when it was a private residence. The building began as the Seven Springs schoolhouse in 1915 but was a private residence after the school closed in 1925 and was known as the Old Frierson Place.