The Land Office Building, built in 1919 by the Port Richey Co. Later known as the Milbauer Building. The top photo appeared in the New Port Richey Press in 1919. The building was originally intended to be a bank, and is referred to as the new bank building in several newspaper articles. In June 1919, the Port Richey Land Co. moved its offices into this building, intending to be there only temporarily until a bank charter could be obtained. According to Ralph Bellwood, the bricks used to construct this building were taken from the hospital building at the Fivay Sawmill. Top photo courtesy of Daniel Rock. The bottom photo was taken in 2015.