Port Richey bridge

painting_1200

A small painting at the museum showing the Port Richey bridge. According to the writing on the back, it was done in 1915 by H. E. and Mrs. Northrup. Other sources say Harry E. Northrup came to Port Richey in 1915.

The photo below is a post card view of the same bridge, some years later.

bridge_post_card_1200