Interior Views

The Rao S. Musunuru M. D. Museum and Library was originally built as the two-room Seven Spring schoolhouse in 1915 (except for the library wing, which was added much later). The building served as a school for 10 years and then became a private residence for many years, with some of the children who attended the school living in the home. The building was subsequently donated to the West Pasco Historical Society and moved (minus the outhouse) to Sims Park in 1981 to become our museum.

view1588

view1755

view1756

view2152

view2153

view2158

view2159

view2161

view2688

view2960

view5745

view6080

view6081

view6289

view6306

view8243

view8244

view8246

view8831

view8841